- Getting Around
This page provides information on transportation. For information regarding transportation within Taishi-cho (Town) and how to buy tickets please choose your preferred method of transportation below.
How to get on a train & How to buy tickets
1. Confirm the route to your destination.
2. Confirm what ticket you need to get there on the route map and the fare on the board above the ticket machines.
3. Buy a ticket to your destination at a ticket machine.
4. Get inside a ticket barrier and confirm which platform the train to your destination arrives at.
5. Get on the train when the train arrives..
Railway from Osaka City to Taishi-cho (Town)
From Shin-Osaka Station, take the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line to "Tennoji" or "Nakamozu" and get off at Tennoji Station.
Change to Kintetsu Minami-Osaka Line or Kintetsu Nagano Line at Tennoji Station, get on at Kintetsu Osaka Abenobashi Station and get off at Kaminotaishi Station or Kishi Station. It takes about 30 minutes to “Kaminotaishi Station / Kishi Station”.
For more information please visit the Kintetsu Railway homepage.https://www.kintetsu.co.jp/foreign/english/about/howto/index.html